Thread: Pantomime
View Single Post
Old 12-06-10, 03:20 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Dude shut the fuck up. First of all my response wasn't to you it was to this thread in general. What the fuck kind of good little christian boy are you to speak shit on the dead? You don't know fuck all about Terumoto, you don't know why he did what he did and you don't know wtf he was going through to bring him to that point. For you to assume and talk shit like that out of your ass mouth is beyond disrespectful. You act like some high horse christian then you got a pic of jesus with cannabis magazines in your sig, yea i'm sure your priest that touches little boys would support that.

Maybe you should look at history and all the flaws in your little bullshit religion you find faith and comfort in.

Good luck with being happy in my life? Lmao... Ok buddy, I guess that sucks for you if you're not happy. I think you're the one who needs the good luck cuz I'm really happy in my life... I have a lot of good things going for me, I don't got time to pay attention to stupid illumunati shit cuz even if I knew all the secrets of them no one would believe me and it wouldn't change shit in this world or make it a batter place or change how I go about my shit. Either way the world is going to be run by its little high end behind the curtain factions and it's been that way since the begining of time and a lot more people then you realize aren't ignorant and know about this but they don't waste time researching the shit out of it cuz they know no matter how much info they get, it's not going to change shit. So all you can fucking do is keep living your life regardless of what you know, and you can do that either happilly not giving a fuck that shady muh fuckas run shit but in the end it doesn't affect you in general or change the outcourse of your life, or you can live all unhappy like OMG THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED UP OMGZZ ILLUMUNATI AND THEY ARE LISTENING TO MY PHONE AND PUTTING CHIPS IN MY BLOOD AND NOW I CANT BE HAPPY