Thread: Pantomime
View Single Post
Old 12-11-10, 03:50 AM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

honestly jtr your right no matter how much research you do you never know the true truth,otherwise you would be with em or dead...but you can get an overall broad perspective of whats going on, you wont for the most part know thee, um, what would you call it, not geopolitics, but geo secret societys plans? lol (for obvious lack of better wording) but you will get the general idea of whats going on.
but at the same time you are wrong jtr, (and i mean no offence) but you can only burry your head in the sand for so long before you have to face the shit thats coming
and you being a jew and me supporting jews, are gonna get it the worse whether you want to believe that or not...and as for not being able to change things, im not familiar with the canadian constitution (if you guys have one)
but we as americans are taught from birth that we have a say and that we can change things, and there are (believe it or not) a lot of people ready to fight and die for that. including myself..and im not talking down on canadians....
and for the record coke, if you didnt know (not sure if you do) but you can edit anything on wikepedia thats why if you go to a wikepedia page you see the little blue letters in parenthacy's at the bottom right that says edit..probly why 2v was so fond of using it. and as for youtube there is obvious truth and lies, it all depends where you look and who the source is.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..