View Single Post
Old 08-10-08, 08:09 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Battle Reviews

First of all let me say that I am going to call these battles how I seen them in regards to the battle itself and towards the voting. I do not give a fuck about your opinion so keep it to yourself because I will just blatantly ignore it anyway.

Champ Match
Kirk vs. JTR

This wasn’t a great battle, but it was good. I think Josh is just about done with his rusty period and he will now definitely be a force to be reckoned with. I have to say I expected him to win, but Kirk shocked me with a decent verse. I felt a few of his punches were decent, although some people didn’t… namely Laz, but he crushed everyone with his votes. The voting was back and forth to begin with, but eventually it ended up with Kirk retaining his title and making you wonder if his fan club will ever let him lose it. You know who I’m talking about faggots. Nice though with 8 votes, good shit.

Contenders Match
LPMNDCTE vs. D523

Ok, this was a battle pitting the two guys in the VTL with the fucking gayest herb names ever. L can drop some nice punches and he does seem to have a grasp on good concepts, his consistency is his only problem really. Still, D is fucking garbage anyway so this was a no brainer even before that homosexual D523 decided not to show up. So yeah, it’s the second week in a row where the Contenders Match has ended with a no-show. Y’all need to fix that shit in the future and start showing up. Fag-bags.

Lay Fear vs. YouAndWhatArmy
I was looking forward to this battle and I called it from the get go as being the battle of the week. And it was. Lay Fear beat me a couple of weeks back so I know he can bring it. Laz is my boy, I’ve been a fan of his style since I first read his shit back in ’02. So it was cool when I found out we lived 10 minutes away from each other. Despite him being a close friend and us living in the same house, I was unbiased in my vote and I honestly thought Laz took this. Josh was the only other person who agreed with me, and he is probably up there as one who has been battling longer than most. But whatever, Lay came away with the win in a close battle that ended 3-2. The only question that remains now is who has the bigger fan club? Kirk or Lay Fear?

Flight vs. Lil Wayne
This battle I didn’t vote on because frankly, I thought it was weak. I agree with the majority that Flight won, but his verse was weak. I don’t think, well I know he didn’t try because I’ve seen him battle when he tries and he is far better than the verse he dropped in this battle. Lil Wayne was coming off some major cool points in defeating CALI so comprehensively, but he just couldn’t drop enough to take the win. In the end Flight took it with consummate ease.

LFS vs. Ghostface
Wow, this was fucking pathetic. I honestly can’t believe LFS dropped that bullshit. I know he is elevating and regardless of the opponent he should continue to do so, but this week his lazy ass just dropped straight ass. The funny thing was that ghostface was even worse. I thought he was better than that, JESUS! I hope he is better than that. His verse had ZERO punches and he really needs to elevate his game if he hopes to last in the VTL. LFS came with the straight knockout with a garbage verse.

Birdman vs. Wordz Ahgod
Umm, so this was fucking pathetic. Birdman no-showed. Wordz no-showed. Seriously, Wordz is a fucking joke… signing into the VTL making claims and saying shit about me and he can’t even be fucked to show up. What a fag. That is all I have to say about this.