View Single Post
Old 08-10-08, 08:14 PM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Top 5 Power Rankings

#1 – Kirk
I don’t think he is the strongest battler in the league, but he is the only undefeated one and still going strong as the current champion. I think somebody really needs to give it 100% when they battle him, because make no mistake his fan club is strong and they will overpower you if you don’t. You have to make it clear cut who is the winner, any opportunity they see they will take it.

#2 – Lay Fear
The only other guy in this league in my opinion who has got his own fan club that could rival Kirk’s. Don’t get all heated though dudes, I don’t mean to imply that you intentionally built one up… they seem to have just circled around you for some fag-bashing. Guy is a solid battler, I don’t think he won last week… but again, mine and JTR’s votes weren’t enough to overcome his fans.

#3 – King Solo
Fucking too right. Signed back in and ready to crush you. King Solo is a solid battler, he needs to regain his groove and try to get past the shitty limitations on his line limits because as history will show.. he tends to drop better when he drops more.

#4 – YouAndWhatArmy
This guy is a fucking animal. I seriously think he should dominate this league, but I honestly and truly believe he won’t fair as well as he should because a lot of his stuff seems to go over the head of some people. P.S. – JTR… slytherin is not an invented word, it is the fucking name of one of the 4 houses in the Harry Potter books. And the rest of that punch was slytherin/slither in wordplay.

#5 – JTR
He seems to have regained his mojo now. I think he will do damage in this league, only time will tell if I am right though. He comes in here because he would be higher if he boosted his intellect or stopped smoking weed. That shit is clouding your mind man. A coherent Josh would’ve understood that slytherin punch fully.