Thread: I'm done
View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 07:17 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

the crew talk hits the fan and in-vision steps out like a pussy.

i don't battle in front lines anymore, i ain't for well over a year. like i said in that other thread, if its for a crew banishment battle... i'm down, but i do text in that area because i am the strongest text battler out of the collective who is down to whoop ur stupid asses.

now, i don't disrespect CS... fuck, i was once a member. but the reason i left back then is because y'all weren't doing nothing to elevate urself.. u were just comfortably sitting and enjoying the chilled atmosphere.. CS has become a glorified forum chat room like all the other crews have. that was why TE separated, because we weren't letting that shit happen to us.

but in-vision on the whole had to come and talk shit at me when i just voiced my opinion and clearly stated that i still respected CS and the name and the whole crew trend that they began on here.

and in-vision, judging my writing skill based on something i did over a fucking year ago just shows how pathetic you are. and i peeped some of ur shit and it was fucking garbage my friend. i don't know what ur current level is at or if u have elevated or whatever.. but if what i read is anything to go by then i would fucking own you at topical.