View Single Post
Old 12-30-04, 03:46 PM   #67
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E

Hoodz.....all you do is use brushes that you dont make on stock photos that you dont take, and then you use PSD's of rappers that you dont cut
and then you use butt ass text

and hoodz....you know damn well that you shouldnt have people thinkin shit like that

cus back when you had that knuckles sig.......i helped you out, and i told you how to improve.......and i never was mean to any of you guys.....and just to see how you people react to me now is sickening

i help you.....you throw it in my face
which is why i dont like to help people.....

im done now

nah i don't deny you helped me....an no i'm not hatin.....i'm grateful that you helped me....seems like ur tha one hatin on me all i did wuz say i'm more active an that activity iz a factor then you insult me i'm not even gon get on tha defensive cuz this iz stupid shit...yeah ur better...an yeah i do cut picz every now an again i showed u a pic i cut b4 jus 2 show u i could cut....an yeah i did cut it ask tizzle i showed him tha original pic b4 i even started cuttin it....i used 2 cut my old sigz cuz i didn't kno anything about anything i jus made sigz cuz i wunted my own now i got better an i'm thankful for ur help but still i mean i been here wuntin graphic battles an shit 4 a while an people who jus got here in like october r gettin mod jobz b4 me i been here since august i jus started a new name then people 4get me fuck this mod job then if u don't wunt me as a mod then fuck it might as well not even ask 4 it

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote