View Single Post
Old 07-02-08, 09:20 PM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
naw i think ill waste ya time some more.

i only brought up the consecutive weeks thing because you did. thats what threw me off. and i dont drop at the same level everytime in text battles. ill get bored and drop some bullshit if i feel my opponent is whack. so when i battle someone of that nature i wont actually be pushing myself to become better. i've actually never used writing lyrics to become better at writing lyrics. i try and become better in my standard writing and that translates over to my lyrical ability. thats why my flow is mainly all vocabulary and Precise word choice and word usage. thats also why it lacks in many areas. so i said i see it as a waste of time because its not gonna help me grow its just gonna make me look bad. and ive already said twice ill follow the fuckin rule. so why do you keep replying to everything i say. If you'd like i can go hunt dutch down and battle himright now oh all knowing one.

see, this is what happens when people are fucking stupid..and try to be smart.

when i mentioned consecutive weeks...it was refferring to the new rule that i will be posting in a week or so....

and standard writing? what the fuck is standard writing? there is no such thing as standard writing...there are all different styles of writing...just because you typically use some more then others doesn't mean it's "standard".
what does this mean? it means that practicing writing in general....will make you better...

what won't make you better is not trying...and if you need to see someone running infront of you...in order to catch up....then you don't belong here either....c.s. has the best heads on the entire site...we arn't in it to win..because winning is too easy....if we were here to do nothing but win....we wouldn't be doing shit...because nobody can challenge us as much as we can challenge ourselves.

I'm not going to assign you shit...i'm through with you..if you want to get better.then figure that shit out for yourself...and if you decide to continue this nonsense...you'll be cut from the roster.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote