View Single Post
Old 07-02-08, 09:41 PM   #28
Nitrogen
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! everyone...chill. seriously.

let's not take this out of context. pure and simple...we are a family. period. i do understand where everyone is coming from, but this matter is far too petty for us to breakdown and bicker over right now.

r-ev...
...i know what you are trying to accomplish and i agree with you 100% brother. as far as communication goes, please choose the words that you do use a little more carefully. you have such a dominant approach to things and such a dominant demeanor in general, it may tend to sound like you are talking down to someone...rather than as an equal. i am sure that that might not have been the case, but reading text can be misleading my friend. i know that you have a lot on your plate right now my man...so we know that the tension you must be going through is mad crazy...much more than typed words can ever express. BUT, we all need each other right now. we will all get through this together. you are a highly, highly distinguished member, we all know that. we respect the role that you play around "sin city" and we will all do our part(s) to make sure that everything continues to function and build as a whole. wordness. i am here. if you ever need me...I AM HERE. wooo-saaaaa.

nitro...
...sig the fuck back up my crhymie. you're fam, i shouldn't have to even speak on it. i know that words are getting heated between you and r-ev, but please try to cool off as well playboy. you are a very valued c.s. member...so do not rush to a conclusion just because we're having a bit of sibling rivalry at this point in time. as far as r-ev...he means well. trust me. he wants us all to participate more, regardless of random circumstances. it makes "us as a team" stronger...as well as it makes "us stronger individually". a challenge is a challenge. lets not let our ego's get the best of us. yes...we are dope. but any and all practice will make us sharper. i know that you understand this. please, relax before you do or say anything that may threaten your position bruh. for lack of a better terminology: 'blood in, blood out' my crhymie. wooo-saaaaa.

i will be back online tomorrow morning...to continue this discussion and possibly alleviate any further tension. please, deal with this respectfully gentlemen. ask yourselves this: am i my brothers keeper??? yes. most definately.

the super...BIG BAD CRHYME SINDICATE!!!

Im sure you seen New Jack City. enough said. i been done wit this shit. and what are you talkin bout sig up, i never dropped the CS out of my sig. although that might be some of that super cool SV terminology

Phase 1 Topical Co-Captain
Phase 1 Site Battle Winner by knockout

...Is to have Served Your Faction