View Single Post
Old 11-29-04, 08:48 AM   #33
the omen
tha illest

IP:

not tha best mixing i've heard. dunno about how tha beats change so much, it coulda been done realy hot with some time and effort put into it

1st Up - SevenThird not the best ive heard from you, mixed kinda shitty at parts and not up to your par, but it's still one of the best parts you're lines have been used in other songs. stay original mah nigga

2nd Up -fluidmoon for a gurl ill give her a curve. she's descent, not bad i'm feelin it at parts but the flow needs to stay consistant

3rd Up - TitoBrowsky - now i've been peepin you and i like your style. but it seems you switched up on this track. stay with how u been doin. didnt like the switch up. you got mad creativity in ur steez. keep it like that homeboy

4th Up - Saaran hmmm, for real did u say you were gonna get young buck?on this you were pretty dope. i heard other collabs with you in em and i always thought u were pootie but u shined on this. you arent worthy of a 50 beat tho. ur not THAT GULLY.

5th Up - DeadlyVision - this dude stays positive. out of the ordinary f sho. don't realy like how you flow tho, it seems like you dont go thru and spit your verses, its like you record line for line. i dnno i could b wrong.

6th Up - Diabloic - ha ha, my mans. u shined on this. it might be just cuz i peep ur shit most of all but i feel that you shined on this most. like ur flow and lyrical quality. keep it up. you are mos def elevating.

7th Up - KnightShade - ha hahaha. intro was wack. i hope you dont talk this way in real life. if u realy do i bet you get beat up alot. honestly tho u werent the worst on here. i dunno if thats a good thing tho.....

8th Up - Revoke - thought i was listnin to ozzy osbourne or some shit.beat was wierd. not feelin you kid. its just my oppinion, im sure many ppl think ur illl.....

good idea no doubt. get a bunch of peeple together and diss tha peeps ur not feelin. power in numbers good look. but make sure that your numbers arent to tha negative power. ya feel me? lol you shoulda kept the few good people that were on here and not mix it with tha wack. cuz i got bored thru most of this. dont get me wrong. there's like 3 to 4 good peeps on ai, mainly 73 ,tito, diabolic. but this track would sound waaaaaaay better with me on it. lol i got mad shit to say about some of tha peeps on this site that i've been polite about not to call them out on. lol good concept tho. a big ass dis track. my oppinion on A.I. you got too many ppl on here tahts just wack taht outweight the few peeps on here with mad skill. re-recruit. drop tha "negative powers" and reach out to some new hype. just my advice. keep doin y'alls things tho. get at me

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote