View Single Post
Old 11-10-06, 04:05 PM   #54
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

Dear Mr. A&R,

I'm writing to you as to why I would be a valuable asset to your company. As you may or may not know, my crew recently won an Aboriginal Music Award for Best Rap or Hip Hop cd. With no major backing, and going against 5 other groups, all backed by major labels. For an independant group or individual, it shows how much work we all put in on an individual basis, to ensure we reached the most fans, and kept them enjoying what they heard. If that isn't the entire drive of what you're looking for, I don't know what is.

I, myself would be a great solo addition to your team because of the numerous things I bring to the table. I'm 1) An established & respected emcee throughout Canada, 2) a sought after ghostwriter (see Eloquence - "Fly" - 2005 Canadian Aboriginal Music Award Nominee), and 3) An established producer. (See Cappo's - My time has come, Rayne - Untitled, two full albums I've produced, and numerous other individual single's released)

So basically, my proven record of success proves why you need me. I'm a self made man, and this is just with hip hop. So yea... I'm ill and whatnot

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote