Old 08-02-08, 10:16 PM   #7
Lay.
don't try.

IP:

..I recycle concepts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk vs Format
You don't please bitches. Format is lame and thinks that hes God sent,
Last time a bitch said "OH FOR!" I asked "whens the last time F had an original concept?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk vs Adam
Thinks he conquers the sack. But dude, you're a joke with all chicks,
You got them sayin' "OH ADAM..... up and count how many votes you lost with."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk vs Lay
Please bitches? Haha, Ya get clowned cause your things refered to as mighty thin,
So next time a bitch says "OH LAY!" they'll be raisin' glasses for my title win.

try an diss me..your lazy an failing to continue your run with the belt' kid, you suck.
n I'd say pick up the slack......er, but then the whole league would try helpin you up.
see ya style of punches ain't hard to mimic, I better mean it..
an I'd throw in a "OH KIRIKK" line too..
....just to compensate for the all the times ya girls NEVER screamed it.
I'm putttin your life at risk,..run kid,..cuz trust you've never felt worse.
an I'd say Save your breath...but you should prolly worry about rescuin yourself first.
your run was nice though..but its about time someones showed you the door kirk.
kid after this to swallow your pride..you'd have to scavenge whats left off the floor first.
actin like your the best..heaven or hell kid, I'm positive this seize'll be quick.
an there's not a satan or ahgod thats better..but I garuntee theres a Lay that EASILY is.
I'm stompin you out so..dealing a beating, n you got a whack style..I'm honest
no pain no gain..an after this you could say Kirks achieved thousands of miles of progress.
see you live farrr beyond city limits..but still I'ma make sure you'll be smothered first.
an its not that he lives on the outskirts - its jus that his girl refuses to let him under hers.
don't be stressin the doubt..its only a true fact you' proved your less in this bout.
n consistency's ya strong Suit..but we know your more comfortable dressed in a blouse.

pz, gluck bro.