View Single Post
Old 05-17-06, 08:09 PM   #19
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Jay.......

never listened to you...but your not too bad...shits pretty good n stuff.....lemme break it down...

intro...meh..nothing creative..just talking......kind of a waste of track space i thought....

flow and delivery is nice......but none of the punchlines are hard hitting or creative...i liked the john bobbet line....shit was pretty nice...other than the first couple of bars...there arent many personals...

hmm...i thought the butthole line was wack man...no hate...but that brought the track down a lot.....i just didnt like it.....

flow is good except for a few parts...where u mumble your words a lil bit...very few though...overall flow was nice...

Overall...not a lot really stood out to me man.....the track was pretty good...i liked the beat n everything...but as far as a diss track...it was just ok...i think you could have been a lot more creative with the punches n shit.....

teamone.....listening.....again intro just talking...but u got right to the point so it was ok...

im loving the beat...shit is hard....

delivery is aright...flow is pretty good....i liked the switch gears shit....punchlines are decent....misdemeanor line is nice...

overall....i felt like u had more creative punches.......although the track werent too far apart...i felt like your few creative punches got you the W.....

VOTE: Teamone

flow n delivery were about on the same level and i liked the beats about the same....but Fux had more creative punches throughout his verse.......
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.