View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 09:27 PM   #44
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Ok First Name Chris....Last name Styles. Christopher Damion Micheal Styles. I dont see whats the problem of me putting my actual name on here and just Shortening the first name and droppin the S for a Z. And just because you read something dosent mean you fully taken in the information. like today. I read chapter 8.1 to 8.7 in my Honors Cal book. And im still lost on the subject.

but you asking questions about math isn't nit picking? me doing the same with the bible is?

That's called a "double Standard" my friend. Try agian.

Quote:
ANd I just said Ignorance is afoot. I never pointed out that directly saying that you were ignorant. I said that because im watching my little cousins and their just acting how little cousin are suppose to act. Ignorant. Anyways if my location really does bother you that much. I'll change it. Here give me a min.

Why would you be commenting on your little cousins at he end of a post on RV where you talk about people who are non-believers? Odds of that seem mighty slim IMO.

And why would your location bother me. Why would I give a shit? lmao. That represents you, why would I care? lol.

Quote:
1. How man wise men was there.

2. What was the fruit that adam and eve was forbidden to eat

3. apple. Cmon man, these are basic questions. Why don't I ask you questins on things that are in the bible, like Jesus real birthday. What was Jesu's real name. What did Jesus do for the first 30-something years of his life that the bible dosen't go into detail about. Answer those, then we'll talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
uh yea, thats likeme saying im gonna go and smoke some tree, and you be like what kind of tree? oak? cmon now, stop thinkin sooo hard when the answer is right there in you face, or try emailing a minister, see if they can give you an answer

You're talking about SLANG which is barely "english" to begin with. If somebody told you "my grandfather was killed by someone hanging him in a tree" you'd IMMEDIATELY know exactly what they meant. You wouldn't say "damn son, they crucified him??". They'd be lookin at you like "WTF is this dude on??"

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote