View Single Post
Old 01-29-07, 03:42 PM   #14
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

IP:

I used to say school was useful..

But in Florida we have the FCAT. Teachers are basically teaching around that one test, even though most of them want to go to other topics. They have no choice cause they gotta teach for that one test.
They are telling us what we can or cant learn. Theres also some serious idiots in the school system.. Talking about "lets get rid of honor roll, cause some kids feel bad they dont get it." Whos fault is that? I heard in Flint or Detroit somewhere outt here, they wanted to close schools down because enrollment and funds were low. Fix the fuckin problem, dont just get rid of the schools. So if we have idiots like that running the schools, I mean seriously.. The systems fucked up.

Im not saying I dont plan on graduating, im just saying its stupid. Why cant we learn about religion? But we have to be told the "theories" that all have flaws in them about how the world came to be? In some schools there trying to teach kids its ok to be gay if they are. Basically.. Pushing people into trying it out.

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote