View Single Post
Old 11-09-06, 04:45 PM   #7
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

IP:

ha ha.......know the beat....ok

ima keep it simple

prah came on the beat wild ill give em that....somethins were hard for me to catch since he was soooooo into it.......lyrics were coo.....ur flow and emotion on here were what defined u on this track...that was ur signature......lol dude just went bonkers on it really

chorus is coo...feelin it......i think yall shouldve adlib'd in between the get right parts....just me

apexx.....lmao.....ocean line....the dirt line......ur delivery in alot of parts was just *hmph*... leadin to some hard hittin......the mix between u two in the third verse was nice....like startin off it was kinda unexpected in what direction u were goin...then it turns out bein the intro to the 3rd.....so that was a good element.......there were some more lines in there that made me smirk....or go oooh here and there.....but those really stuck out to.......

i mean there wasnt too much negative to say......im not picky.......i mean alot of the ish i wouldnt have noticed from these cats said until i listenin harder.....but to the avg listener....this is a banga.....

thumbs up