View Single Post
Old 11-06-07, 06:08 PM   #134
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
No, not wrong. Hate me now is one of nas's worst songs....and when he did it...50% of his fan base jumped ship because they figured he was going pop.....ruff ryders anthem is not even close in comparison to the level of music dmx has made, that hasn't made the radio or atleast gotten play on a cosistent basis. And jigga my nigga is another terrible example...another sub par song from a great artist.....they still do that exact same thing now.....take great artists...and play mediocre songs.....

i have a dream - common, hip hop is dead - nas, hot thing by talib kweli, blue magic - jay-z, less than an hour by nas...WU TANG IS BACK ON THE RADIO.....what more could you fucking ask for...seriously....i just named anywhere from 6-10 songs that they are playing on the radio now...that are all much better in quality and content then the songs you used for examples to argue my point.

WTF? Are you a mountain climber that plays an electric guitar?
lmfao @ You speaking on another's man's fanbase. Nas' Hate Me Now was NO WHERE NEAR pop music. And Ruff Ryders Anthem came out it was when Ruff Ryders had shit on smash. You're not arguing a point, you're just being oblivious to the facts to try to prove your case.
But I see right thru that.
btw, that Blue Magic shit is wack as fuck. Saying that that song is even half way decent or even better than Jigga my Nigga is an insult to Jay.
Kill yourself or dont speak on hip hop.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote