View Single Post
Old 11-06-09, 12:12 AM   #74
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

of all the shyt i've gone through... and i've gone through quite a bit.... I've never been suicidal. there were times i wanted to just give up on shyt but getting through each one of those situations made me the person i am now... i live for my family now... every decision i make is for the future of my kids... by the time i leave this earth, i hope to have a house for each kid and college completely paid off (God-willing)...

Life is rough... but i've learned that there is always someone who has it a lot worse than I do... though a lot of folks may feel that OMB was a sucker for not dealing with his situation I understand about personal thresholds and how they affect your actions... everyone has limits... when it's reached you can do some very irrational things...

who's to say that OMB didn't reach out for help and got ignored?... or maybe he held onto something that probably would have brought even MORE grief to those who loved him... we'll never know... but what's done is done...

I'd rather remember the good times and various cyphers we had than to sit back and criticize him for his final act.

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote