View Single Post
Old 06-17-05, 05:43 PM   #21
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

umm lemme see if i can break this down man...

DV - I didnt really liek the beat for the situation nam saying ? flow was aiight.. lyrics were really hard to here because of the beat.. so i didnt catch alot of the lyrics.. i mean.. i think you could have done wayyyyy better.. i know you could have.. there not really much i can say because i couldnt hear u really good.. na mean ? id have to say you didnt quite show the potential that i know you at..

MD - hmm.. beat is coo... lyrically, i think you could came a little harder.. and flow you could have done a little better.. overall this was an aiight battle track.. there was nothing i can complain a whole lot about..

Verdict: i felt like both of you didnt do as well as i was thinking.. but overall i liked MD lyrics better because i could hear them better.. DV you already know what time it is.. you my nig.. that goes without saying.. but i gotta say that you didnt bring it all to this battle.. the beat mainly fucked you tho.. with a different beat i think you might have won this.. but.....

Vote - Maddog

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup