View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 02:51 PM   #39
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
we wont go back and forth ne more

but those two things ...rofl...god, just proves how fucking dumb you are

no one though a man like Jeffery Dahmer could do what he did cuz he was white and middle class with a good paying job. Who'da though huh?

So since Micheal was soft spoken and acted like a child 90% of the time, it means he wouldn't wanna BE a child and kiss CHILDREN? hmm....logically i'd think the steps kinda of keep progressing that hes a child molesture...but fuck man, i guess when you just throw in the jesus juice and pay off's...your right, he is no one where NEAR what i'd be thinkin, cuz im just immature and have baseless information, right? cuz you know, im preseneting FACTS, not ASSUMPTIONS, .....but fuck man, your right. Cuz he was proved innoncent through our court systems, which by all accounts really do the best job, i mean ask Nichole Brown.

assumptions, rofl, hahaha...yeah buddy

There's also thousands of people locked up right now who didn't do the crime. It could go either way.

You're taking one side of the argument because you believe MJ did it, i'm taking the other because I don't think he did.

Only difference is i'm not making topics talking about MJ based off my assumption, and I have the intelligence to admit that its possible I can be wrong if it were ever proven so.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus