View Single Post
Old 01-06-06, 07:38 PM   #12
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

K.S:

You had an alright verse, the imagery was ok.. not really vivid but at least your storyline worked... You wrote a good verse for the topic, but the whole die in the end thing is overplayed, no matter the topic someone always dies in the end, be more creative than that. Wasnt much vocab but i really dont look at that much, consistent verse... the 2nd paragraph was probably my favorite, it flowed well and you stayed on the right track, i think if you would have wrote a bit more it would have worked out better for you. Definately could have added a bit more imagery to it.

Overall: 6.9/10

Mentalz:

Good verse, but to be honest i hate how you wrote it. Too many multies, so it was hard to find the plot of the story, it kinda bounced around you werent as consistent as K.S. Good vocab and the emotion was definately top notch. But once again the excessive use of multies threw your verse off in my opinion so your overall score will be a bit lower than it should have been.

Overall: 6.5/10

K.S was more consistent. And in a topical battle thats more important than multies. And i felt that was the biggest problem with mentalz verse, the multies made the verse lose its overall effect IMO.

So i gotta go with K.S for being more consistent and staying on topic better. Close battle though

V// King Solo

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.