View Single Post
Old 09-15-03, 10:12 PM   #12
Rappad

Re: Vets Newbs Ands Herbs..Check This.. It's Long..But Read Plz

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by =-_OutWrite_-=
Aight Check It... Im Not Even Gunna Cap These Werds Im About To Spray...

The following statements are not to be taken as "disses" or "punchlines" im not 'clowning" or
"ranting"

I am a Single MC in a rap culture...millions of stars in the universe revolve around a single
point..and its not me...

Im not defending anyone..or takin offensive on anyone...

Im not even here to TRY to help YOU...id like to be on a site where this type of bullshit
is cut out..

So without further adoo... i address RB in the only way i know how...

-------------------------

First issue i'd like to adress...is "vets" directly discriminating against "newbies'
due to time spent on the site.. you say theyre no good herbs? making them mad and
calling them names and clownin on them gets nothing done, if you "vets" were just starting
here now...you'd NEVER be able to elevate to what u are now... NEVER .. Y not help kids
to elevate... the tutorials arnt enuff..most of them are from newbies themselves trying to
get sumthin stickied to seem important.. they need serious help..in elevation and de-herbing.
.it's time to stop clowning and help...

ill leave this topic open for discussion..because it's important

next issue
------------------

making RB a better place..

let's get out of our current mind states and open ur mind to new ideas..

hear me out

instead of treating RB like a lil town/society/city/LIFE ITSELF.... treat this site..
like a...WEBSITE

smartest thing yet is the bannin waves.. even tho i DO think most are in vain and just
because the "mods" can..most are called for and not random..they r for reason and not for
fun...but i said MOST...there are some mods out there who treat RB like life and have to
get their kicks out of bannin ppl for cheap little beefs..arguments that take place on AIM
and otherwise..not even RB..but im not trying to rant..this is contrustive critisism..

onto the constructive parts..
-------------------

i personally have no suggestions.. i just want all the ppl out there..of 20,000 members..
that have these types of thoughts.. to unite..

u can make a differance as one..but as a union..if RB unites..in all the states their in..
newb..vet..herb.. whatever.. if we unite.. we can achive not only happiness..but a fun
envirement to show off ur rap skillz..or even polish up...or to start rapping..
rap is not only a genre..its a culture..its a way of life, lets unite in all ways to make
RB the best it can be...best place to be...best place on the net
------------
random thought: suggestion, maybee a place for kids who r just starting to fuck around
and elevate... put a semi-vet..someone like bash..bazzy.. as a gaurd..to beable to post
in other areas,..they have t approve your request..which could take a grip..or just a hot
second.
the front lines..elite front lines bull-isht was sposed to help sumthin like this.....
now look at fronts and elite fronts..they're crap...still...
------------------------

help me to help you... im not trying to be...nor do i even want to be..a mod.. an admin..or
any official like that.. i am the voice of reason..of logic..i asses both sides..
and ill speak the truth no matter what the consequences..
i do realize that by adjusting the way RB is..it could mean the site wold be down for a
hot second.. but it's a small price to pay for a better envirement

this is long..and im sure ur not reading any of this...

its ur problem.. it's the way YOU FUCKING LIVE it's what u breathe everyday.. help me
to help you... RB united is the way.. with change is the only way to get things done

bitching about it does nothing...

1 love

^^Do you know bouncedoggydog? If not, you should get in touch with him some time, he'd shed a lot of light on this topic.

And I agree with everyone who posted in this thread, especially chrit, he pretty much summed it all up.