View Single Post
Old 09-15-03, 11:15 PM   #15
Mental God

IP:

ok first off...

when i first came to rb i was seriously wack... i battled some guys who were really good and got my ass handed to me... and i think thats ok... there should be NOBODY on this site with a perfect record thats like 100-0... everyone should get their ass handed to them. It makes you try harder and understand what you are doing wrong. Thats what helped me elevate, i dont really consider myself a vet because of my record or post count, but i consider myself a vet because i took the time to elevate and read all the rules... you dont become new to a site and break all the rules expecting people not to make fun of you... you have to EARN the privelage to break the rules. Most of the "VETS" joined about the same time i did... but there are those who are original people from when the site crashed. But i see no problem with "vets" battling newbs... as long as its not hibitual.

And fuckin grow up, calling people names on the internet hurts their feelings? please! if you get hurt when someone calls you a name you NEED to hang yourself, its the end for you.

As for the latest "banning sprees"... im glad most the people who have been banned have been banned. Some are just usless nerds *cough*masterblaster*cough* but when you get banned for talkin shit to someone on aim... or simply cause someone doesnt like you, thats bullshit. I can understand if its harassment, but not just beef.

And beef is what keeps this site going, if there was no beef and everybody was "buddy buddy" why the fuck would we battle? Where would all the dope punchlines go? there would be no fuckin dope personals either. So stop cryin... growq up.... and take it like a man.

and that.... is DUPER WORD