IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
1. Fuckin Wit Chu
2. Hip Hop Police
3. Almighty OYD

www.myspace.com/enygmasmusic

Word......

Enyg, you rush shit in your flow at times it's always a loose sylable here and there that make your flow sound stuffed together and othe times it's just gaps like you don't flow all the way to the end of the bar so it doesn't "lock" which makes you sound unpolished. Easily corrected with word conservation. You remind me of Megala of Cannibal Ox in some regards. Your flow is consistent but also redundant at times since your spit tempo is the same on pretty much everything cept on that "almight oyd" track it sounded like you put something different into it to match everyone elses tempo. Who ever did the hook on that song was way off beat, speaking beyond the bar end and the reverb made it sound worse. Actually, now that I listen to you on the second hook, its' the beat that comes back in too soon, it should have stlled for a little bit longer. You went back to your typical flow by the time the second verse started.

I'd say all in all you sound like a "close" emcee, as in you're closed to a finished product but the shortcomings that you hear in your self i also hear. It's mostly in flow like talking at one pace then rushing a part of a sentence to get more sylables in, thne going back to the normal tempo agian all in the same sentence is a no-no. Iron that out and I think you'd be pretty well off. Your beat choices are slow tempo usually more abstract underground type of sound which some people aboslutely love and other people couldn't care less for, so be mindfull of that.

And that's pretty much it.

Uno

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote