View Single Post
Old 07-06-04, 10:59 AM   #2
thareazen~u here
New to RB

Lightbulb Wat i knew is no longer....gottah do me to becum stronger

IP:

To yall: I shouldn't give this away, but sum of yall are probably slow and wont really catch it, just think of a gangstah fam, wit one daughter........yall put tha rets to it

The grounds that I knew once pure & true are disturbed beyond what the prophecy drew/ Once vivid skies has now set a downcast within my eyes/ watching from the outside in, I witness my father fall @ the hand of sin,wherever he is moved will ripple affects like a sasoon

Placed on this board& made to stay, none of this would've happened if i had state my case/ My soul in shackles, my feet had bricks, i can't believe i have to deal with this shit

Where are the knights, pawns and rooks(NICCAZ), that when they were nothing my father took them in/ What happened to all the shit they pronounced, letting rage & fear grow in my system, I'm now bound to enlist them on the blackball list, cuz as far as im concerned THESE NICCAZ RENOUNCED

i can rebuild this empire by myself, Life is a game of chess, so imma do my best to bring sum knew shit to tha game/i guareenteed you muthafuckaz my fam name will mever eva be shamed