View Single Post
Old 09-05-05, 01:06 AM   #33
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
I guess you think you Almighty... lol @ negative yap, you thought I was just making that up. I was serious, you won't ever get over yourself. What makes this funny is that you WANT me, LV, and Tha Q to respond to this, if we didn't, you'd start makin threads like you did in LL saying... "how does it feel to be on the receiving side of my disses"..

Now that I respond, cuz I'm not scared or spooked by your diss, you wanna say I'm lying and sayin it cuz I got dissed, it was wack, not completely wack, but it's made out to be something real big but in fact it's just decent.. and if you reppin OYD and everyone thinks this the best they heard than wow...

Look at the posts in here and tell me who got the most dickriders.
How many people mentioned your verse to Tha Q VS. How many people said your skit was hilarious
Just cuz Tony Green said I'm coo peeps don't make him a rider

lol @ you thinkin this was the best thing... want me to say Good Job? well good job, next time ride the beat a little better, ya flow was REALLY off, and fix the parts I told you and it would sound THAT much better

I have to beat the truth into arrogant muthafukkas...

I ain't read most of the psot to be honest, but all I know is you responding in my post dosen't make it a "response" as far as tracks go. If you want to respond, then cool, if you don't, then cool. Ask me if I give two shits, or one fuck about you or your moustache hairs on the mic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
According to Dooms, you would be a rider... = /

Now isn't that right Dooms, count 'em up.

nah, the dickriders are the one's who follow you into every post. Just liek the one that just did (Tony Green).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged
Rider???....fuck no...it's the other way...DOom on my dick...ridin me hard too!!!

man, what the FUCK are you talkin about??

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote