View Single Post
Old 09-05-05, 09:41 AM   #37
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
AHAHAHAH. This is the first time I read feedbakc that made me laugh. "You shouldnt record this part of the track first...do it last. That's why you suck!" lol. Fuck outta here. Soon as I seen that you posted I knew it'd be all negative yap because lets be real, who's EVER gonna come in a post about a disstrack that's got thme in it and say "wow, you really destroyed me there. that line about me being followed by a stench of dickriders (liek the one that came crawling in IMMEDIATELY after you) really shut me down!". you can say this track was ass all you want, but this shit's got more views/post than any track in August. And the fucked up shit is, thanks to them same dickriders I just talked about, the shit won't even get nominated. TOODLES!!

eeehhhhh blah blah blah, fuck you and her yo, lol. You're one of the dickriders mentioned in the track you clown, didn't you even realize it?! Good job trying to e-protect her though.

On the foe just your biting ass up if you want it you can get it mafucker I own The CHI Nigga you sound like a 30 year old grown man fuckin with some teens over the net get a mafuckin life you good for nothing

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote