Thread: Next Mod Is....
View Single Post
Old 12-31-04, 01:10 AM   #62
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

IP:

got dayumn, this thread makes me sick...
the amount of d/r going into these votes is insane, i mean no offense to the people nominated, but look at the people who have the highest amount of votes......
im not suprised that Boot-E is up there, he should be, but im sorry definate fully? dawg you my homie and everything, but there are about 5 or 6 guys that are better than you...same goes for Kap 10, your fairly new into the graphix game, and i think you know just as well as i do that there are names on that list that deserve this spot more than you...
how do you all explain that Hoodz has one vote?
how do you all explain that Un'Touched has ZERO votes?
those two alone are better than about half of the cats nominated, and im not even going to go into names like Saaran and Schema that nobody has even brought up...
and whats up with voting for yourself? i mean you cant honestly think that you're the best for this spot, can you?
im sorry, but the only people that have the right to vote for themself are Boot-E, Hoodz, and maybe Un'Touched....the rest of you need to vote honestly....
im just glad that me and Personify get to talk about this, and that we get to make the ultimate decision...and right now you guys really arent showing me that YOU can make the decision, so i think its gon be up to me and personify unless you can all clear up your acts....

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote