View Single Post
Old 08-01-04, 10:52 AM   #4
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

IP:

I have a serious problem with this board. My first name was N-Sight. But, that name was banned because I spammed the board. I don't disagree with your action. But, someone posted an AIM conversation portraying me to be gay. In fact, it was Latin Kitten. Then, I started my own thread saying I was gay to show how ignorant and immature they were. I was harassed daily by the same people whenever I would try to come to this board and post raps. I found this intolerable. WHen you first register, they make you agree to certain terms. I didn't know racism/sexism/homophobia were allowed on such a site. I understand that you can't control everyone's comments. But, that's a far cry different from being harassed by someone. I wanted to rejoin this site because you can elevate here. But, I couldn't make a move without people freeposting in my threads, saying all kinds of nasty shit to me. Then, they report me for saying something back at them. That's not right.

--Very Disappointed User,

You freeposted and you were banned. You may not agree with it, but that is what happens when you freepost all over the site. We do not discriminate and even if you have over 1000 post and been here over 6 months, you do it, we will ban you.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote