View Single Post
Old 07-12-06, 04:27 AM   #54
leady
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
(I peeped the verse previews)

Leady, You'reEQ your mids and high up and your fice will light up when you hear the difference and the clarity in your voice. A well rounded emcee overall, you have variety and spontainety in your lyrics and in your flow. Your beat choices definitly echo the roots of Hip Hop as does your style. You got some punches that'll add light to your verses make listeners chuckle and smile.

The only thing I'd say is that your songs (the ones submitted) all have similar topics, b-boy type braggodocio topics. I mean, you're Leady the Hip Hop Junkie!! That's expected hahaha, and a wide array of topics would make you like...well..sorta like a white KRS. Some collabs with concept artists would blow you up in a big way and make their fans your fans. Marketability is proportionate to the markets you can reach. I tell you this because I know you have the knowledge, the ability, and the platform to apply it.

That's really it man, pick up those mids and highs at tad, and flex your mind muscle on different types of tracks, maybe a few abstract ones and you'd be a top shelf underground artist.

thanks man, thats really appreciated yeh as of late im switching up my topics n shit, n im now getting the producers of the beats to mix and edit my vocals with the beat properly to create that crisp sound n shit like that, so watch for sum new material with sum crisp production and more variation of topic.

thanks again man, its nice to see sum1 actually understand my style and what im trying to do and exactly where it gets the inspiration from.