View Single Post
Old 09-27-06, 02:40 AM   #11
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

The way I see, people have been governed more by the laws of religion then the laws of country, state and government. We are led into cliff where the belief are bottomless yet we follow them into death blindly simply because a book says so. I have read the bible over and over and believe in a god. I name the God either lord, or Jesus just to put an image on him while I pray to him. This honestly does not mean niether that he exist nore that the profet was in deed his son. Im just going off of what Ive been fed since I was a small child like every one else. We all know that a story changes dramatically if passed down over time. Specially once it gets translated a thousand different times. Im pritty sure King Georges version was no where near to that of the origional although it is said to be the most close. Other then that, till God, Alah, Buddah or who ever comes down and shows us the errors of our ways and tells us the truth about the world and ourselves then we are no one to make the judgements of calling other peoples beliefs false or Athiastic in any way just because they do not believe what we do. Thats where Most Catholic practices go wrong from what Iv seen. They believe that there is only One true religion and they will fight to the death for this belief...I asked my mother a seriouse of question that she could easily answer if the bible and/or the ones who past her religion down to her would have just taught her. But instead she and millions other choose to follow what they have been told blindly with out question nore research at all. Most people have no Idea where places like babilon was located. Its all just One big world of pure ignorance that we live in.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote