View Single Post
Old 03-19-10, 07:30 AM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

most americans are ignorant as fuck,i mean really fucken stupid..they fight over the stupidest shit,and speaking of the army, one night at this popular club bobingas we had a bunch of marines come in i mean like literally 40,and they were drunk and starting shit and puking everywhere and i was trying to keep it cool with em cuz there was only like 4 bouncers that night plus a doorman,and one guy kept telling me that his bestfriend just died in iraq and was wondering why the insurgants killed his best friend and was in tears about it, and i didnt say shit but was thinking were in their country trying to establish our form of government and sinfull way of living over there and u wonder why your friend was killed when their fighting for their country,and wonder why they declair jihad on us..if our country was invaded we would be labled terrrorists and sent to guantanamo bay if we fought back,not to mention the bombs were dropping and killing innocent women and children..and on another random night we had a bunch of dudes from the navy in and they were talking shit about fucking each others wifes ect...but anyway im ranting and off subject.but i appologize most americans are fucking retarded,and start shit for no fucken reason,most are juice heads and worship football or other sports.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..