View Single Post
Old 08-06-06, 01:31 PM   #20
Shi-1
Flyweight

IP:

Ok what Q said is correct. For those who belive in the Bible, giving 10% of your income back is the right thing to do. If you don't believe in the Bible, or you don't take it literally, then of course you won't agree. Simple as that.

As for the homosexual issue. Its like this. God will judge. We're not meant to do it.
With that being said, I must add that from a debaters stance, if one asks how can a professed homosexual claim to be a Christian, its weak and invalid to answer by saying, well look at everyone else who sins. Since they do it and claim to be Christian, then I can casually commit my sins too and claim it too!!
Come on now. That's not how you answer that. That's just dodging the issue, which isn't about what others may or may not be doing. The issue is how can YOU claim to be both things and feel righteous before God's eyes. Not other unbelievers eyes. But God's eyes.
What others are doing is irrelevant.
Like if I proudly claim that I steal for a living, but I'm a Christian. And someone asks me, hey doesn't that go against the main tenets of the 10 Commandments? My answer is weak if all i can do is reply: well errr, look at all the others out there! I bet they lie, have pre marital sex and all that too!
nahh buddy. If I'm arguing with anyone with anything past a jr. highschool education, I'd have to come with something better than that. Basically if I couldnt rationalize it, I'd have to just say, look, God will judge me in the end, not you. At least that way I'm not skirting around the issue.

And so yea...we shouldnt judge. Let God do that. But if a debate arises, don't skirt around it by pointing fingers at others/

*SHIESTY~ ONE*

*HAPPY~HOLIDAYZ~BITCHEZ*

*SHISTEY~ ONE*

HELLO! well ummm
CLICK TO HEAR MY SHORT ODE TO RAPVERSE "