View Single Post
Old 07-09-06, 11:17 PM   #12
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
I understand that. But, if you think about it, what Enygma and everyone is saying to Serb is WORSE than what he did because Enygma's daughter can't hear/read what Serb said. Only Enygma can see it. That's his child so he feels that way understandably. If Serb has low self esteem, calling him every name in the book isn't going to teach him why you don't instigate what he did against Enygma. It's a cycle of bull shit that has to stop with someone.

At the end of the day, they're just words...So, is there a better way to teach Serb a "lesson"? Probably

I Completely see where this is coming from, I just feel strongly about it for some reason, I think in a way its worse for Enyg, because it is his daughter, and the fact that she cant see or read it makes him feel compelled to retaliate for someone he loves dearly. But then I see in a way how it's way bad for serb also. Damn..lol contradicting views are a bitch.