View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 07:03 AM   #41
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
*1st bolded area... thanx for proving my point...lmao
2nd bolded area.... ok... so he has good quality... i'm talking about skills and yo' ass talking about studio quality?... if a nigga can rhyme that shyt gon come thru... hell ya quality ain't so hot either... and even with my piece of shyt mic i'd murder you... know why?... cuz i actually HAVE SKILLS...you know nothing about rap... if you was out in da streets battling would you still be talking about studio quality?... idiot

and hey dumb ass.. that's me in da pic... i'm in the military dip shyt and that pic was taken in Iraq...lmao... since ya wanna go study my shyt so much how about running up in member mugshots dick... same pic.... now... what do YOU look like?...lol... neva mind... i got ya video in my sig

A dude in the army...postin up on RV...Enygma i can believe...you?...hmm...sportin yaself topless to a male dominant board is suspicious...

oh and fake personals are so wack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote