Thread: everyone should
View Single Post
Old 02-06-09, 01:00 PM   #27
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
dude,that's my natural hair...n u can't even see how long it is in the back.do u understand it would take me hours,i mean hours to straighten it? that shit is thick n long.my arms hurt when i try n straighten that shit,n it takes all kinds of hair stylin products to keep it straight just for a few hrs.its not worth it.plus i love my curly hair.

ok like look at that pic where my hair "looks" black n its straight...do u know how much gel it took to keep it straight?not doin that again.i even got a straight perm one for black folk it still didnt straighten my hair,it was wavey.....so fuck it...n those straightening irons just dont do shit....it does not work on my hair

n seriously dude,u had dreads at one point,are u really one to give beauty tips...

my dreads were fresh when i rocked them out... i didnt have full on dreads that were like all over the place and shit, i kept them neat in a head band type thing and they just came out of the back of that, mostly in a bundle...

that was before renee came into the picture though, i was younger when i had dreads.. just below your shoulders would be better for you, i mean i dunno maybe your fat and dont care what people think... once again not an comment made with offensive intent, im just saying straight is good. l3q1;qw;llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllll fuck it im falling asleepaaaaaaaa i cant keep my eyes opennn. i need to fuck off its 4am hhere.