View Single Post
Old 05-29-07, 12:56 AM   #1
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

De Ja Vu (Again And Again)

IP:

Lately. This shit has been getting me bad.

Like i know we all experience a slight change or thing that we think has happened before but this aint whats been happenin to me.

Like Something will happen. And instead of it feeling like it happened before. I Know what will happen next.

Its like I've dreamed it all before. But now, its happening to me like every day.
Soemthing happens to where i know the next part. its FUCKIN WEIRD!

Example:

Today at work. Normal day. This dude comes in and orders something. He leaves. I look up from what i was doing and just go "He's gonna come back in because somethings wrong wit his milkshake" exactly what i said.

couple minutes pass and dude comes in. he had the wrong milkshake. but that wasn't the part that bugged me. The part that bugged me happened next. As he was walking out the door another lady comes in and im thinking "shit she's gonna hit him and he's gonna drop this chocolate milkshake on this dude"

Sure enough she comes in at an angle to wear they bump just hard enough for the shit to spill all over him.

Now im not talkin some crazy I know when someone's gonna die shit.
I'm just bugged because it happens more and more and it always happens the way it should.

The only time it didnt was when i was having this De Ja Vu and i knew that was gonna knock something over so i turned and moved it. Then later i came through and hit the couter and if my drink would of been there like it was i would of hit it.

SHIT IS BUGGIN ME OUT!

P.S.

aNyone else gets this Dream Like De Ja Vu?