View Single Post
Old 03-25-09, 06:29 PM   #62
N†T
Maggot

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha
It being demonized and if it ruins lives are two seperate questions. You can't simply say no, becuase that means you believe it's not demonized in our culture, and considering theres a law that can ruin your record forever in a "marijuana possession" charge, you'd be ignorant to say it's not demonized.

Also, just because you were smoking weed everyday doesn't mean it's bad for you. It means you made a choice to abuse it, and abusing any substance is not a good thing. Hell, you like sugar right? Well if you abuse sugar, it's not good for your blood pressure.. and you could develop medical conditions from it. However, would you contend that sugar is a bad thing because you find yourself drinking it by the packet? Nope, you'd just say it's tasty as fuck. It's not the weed that's bad for you, it's your own choice to abuse it.

I'd also like to point out this fact.
You said your friend killed himself due to..
"stress that he made from drugs (other drugs as well)"

The most important piece of information there is other drugs.
Marijuana has never killed a single person in the history of earth.
Anxiety from Marijuana alone is not enough to drive someone over the edge.
I'd never defend any other substance besides marijuana in that aspect.

ok first off, I said what IIII think if its demonized and ruins lives, in which I said no, I was answering your QUESTION ALPHA so dont yell at me for answering the question that you asked, second IIIII would just be considered ignorant by SOCIETY because I don't believe its demonized, so if im ignorant then you are as well my good man.

Third, I never said it WAS bad for you idk if you ment health or mentally but I never said it was bad, so dont put words in my mouth. I was saying that I LET it become my own problem because of my own psychological abuse, I never said it had to do anything with the weed, it was no fault but my own.

Lastly I know, it was other drugs, but it was weed that lead him to other drugs, yet again that was not the weed's fault, it was his own. He let it get to him all to quick But God bless Nol he was a great kid none the less.

and also I think what your trying to do is turn my words upside down, your tryin to make it look like I think weed is a demonized drug and I am against it, and you would be wrong, in no way shape or form do I think weed itself is bad, but you have to be smart with it or else you will let catch up to you, think of weed as a pleasure seeker, not a reliance, that is the problem now a days with some people who smoke marijuana, they BELIEVE they are addicted.