View Single Post
Old 03-25-09, 10:04 PM   #63
Alphabetized
New Jack

IP:

Quote:
Now to answer your question Alpha, do I think that marijuana is a demonized drug and that it ruins lives? Absolutley not.

I asked two different questions.

Do you think it's demonized by society, and do you believe it is helpful of detrimental to your health. YOUR answer tells me that you DON'T think it's a demonized drug as well as you don't think it ruins lifes. Are you serious? Society doesn't demonize marijuana? I can't watch comedy central without seeing a "dont smoke pot, above the influence comercial." Maybe the way the question was posed is confusing you.

and back to your friend, just because he smoked weed doesn't mean THAT was what made him try other drugs. To me, it seems like your implying that if he had never smoked weed, he wouldn't have moved onto harder drugs.. but that's bogus. Okay, so say 90% of people smoke weed before they do heroin. 100% of these people have shit before, or went to sleed, or been to church (well, maybe not all of them...) but you see my point. If your implying what I believe you are, your skewing the facts to further demonize the herb yourself compadre.