View Single Post
Old 04-09-09, 09:46 AM   #71
N†T
Maggot

IP:

Alpha-You have no idea what the fuck you are asking nor are you even aware of what my answer is saying....

This is your actual question....
Does anyone on here believe that Marijuana is truthfully the demonized drug that the media and politicians lead us to believe, or do you believe it is a true medicinal herb?

Ill put it in simple terms to what your saying, your asking if anyone belives that marijuana is bad, or your poor word choice of "demonized" like the media makes out marijuana to be bad. Society should NOT make this drug to be a terrible thing for a human, and it is WRONG that they do that.

To this question I answered no, I do not believe that marijuana is the demonized drug....or a bad drug, like society leads us to believe....
of course society demonizes the drug, if they didnt it would be illegal...

Idk maybe I might be changing my mind about this drug cause maybe you smoke too much and your way to high to even comprehend what I'm saying, you poor, ignorant, and unintelligent human being

Maybe that was a lil harsh but i think the only one here that is deprived is you, for you lack common and simple knowledge.

By the way, the correct definition of 'demonized'-
Demonized-Middle English demon, from Late Latin & Latin; Late Latin daemon evil spirit, from Latin, divinity, spirit, from Greek daimōn, probably from daiesthai to distribute — more at tide
Date: 13th century
1 a: an evil spirit b: a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin
2usually daemon : an attendant power or spirit : genius
3usually daemon : a supernatural being of Greek mythology intermediate between gods and men
4: one that has exceptional enthusiasm, drive, or effectiveness <a demon for work>

^ I don't believe that marijuana is in any shape or form of that, but I'm aware that society thinks it is that...but I do not

In other words I'll do this for you

MY opinion=Marijuana =/= demonized + = a true helpful and medical herb

=/= means does not equal

Were on the same side so I don't know why your bitchin about this.... but,

Keep an open mind my friend, and make sure to read things thoroughly or else you will live all of your days clueless and believeing that your opinon is always correct, you have to be open to collaboration and other peoples opinion or else you WILL not make it far in life.....good luck to ya and my suggestion? smoke less and maybe you can understand