View Single Post
Old 07-01-09, 03:02 PM   #74
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiRehaB
muarijuana as far as im concerned ISNT a drug. can you OD off it?? NO is it more harmful than some or most of the actual drugs out there? NO shit even ciggs are more harmful to your body...not saying that it doesnt have its negative effects but i dont believe its anywhere near bad enough to be considered illegal let alone a "demonized drug" you cant even get addicted to it atleast not physically. u see people going through withdrawals when they dont do it? you see people selling theyre tvs for that next dimebag?? NO NO and NO

Not necessarily, bro. Over the last 4 years (thru highschool) I became somewhat of a heavy smoker. I'm talking regularly, everyday, multiple times. Now, I actually am experiencing withdrawal symptoms from not smoking weed. For instance, weed gives you the munchies, right? Well, now I can't eat a thing without smoking. My stomach just cant handle it. It's either I'll be hungry, but with no appetite, or I take a few bites and be done, OR I just might throw it back up altogether. Also, my sleeping habits have changed quite a bit. I find myself tossing and turning ALOT more than I had ever done at night, and then waking up after a few hours and knowing I'm still tired as fuck but unable to fall asleep. I use to tell people all the time "weed isn't addictive, blah blah blah" until now I'm really experiencing it. I become extremely irritable and angry if I can't smoke, and all the little things just seem to be a big issue.

I guess my number one concern is my inabilty to eat and sleep. It fucks with you, man.

Be Careful.

Be careful.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote