Thread: Yo Mad Dog....
View Single Post
Old 04-12-10, 12:31 PM   #27
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
That's a load of bullshit. How can Liverpool be on a genuine decline after having one poor season. Last season they lost out on the title by like 4pts and it was their most improved season for years. Then following season they play poorly and they are on a "genuine decline" as you call it.

Yet, when the exact same thing happens to Man Utd and they are not on one. It's one or the other dude. They both had strong seasons last year and poor ones in comparison this year, so either they are both on a "genuine decline" or they are both just going through an off season. Make up your mind.

And no offense, but you can't sit there and brag about winning so many league titles in so many years, because before Man Utd started to do that... Liverpool WERE ALREADY DOING THAT! Before Man Utd took over, it was Liverpool that dominated the League and Europe and every team hated playing them because they were that good.

Teams have their spells, Liverpool had a long one. Now Man Utd have had a long one and perhaps maybe Chelsea will start to take over now. Who knows? Man Utd could still stay on top for years to come. Liverpool could get some form going after this poor season. You don't know until it happens.

The fact that you say they are on a "genuine decline" after one poor season just tickles me and shows how much of a 100% unadulterated Man Utd butt fucker you truly are. And I mean that purely in a non-homo-erotic way.

One poor season? Hahaha ok ima leave it there then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote