View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 12:39 PM   #42
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I was going to ignore your response and let you say what you had to say. BUt, I'll respond anyway.

You're comparing being "gay" to being "retarded"?...Okay...sure...I won't comment on that because I think it's ridiculous.

What I will comment on is your inability to see that the bible is encompassing when it comes to SIN.

You obviously didn't read what I said because then you'd understand my position. I don't see how you can even comment when you didn't read all of it.

I will address one thing though.

Let's say I was a HETEROsexual male who committed fornication. The bible CLEARLY, CLEARLY condemns fornication. Based on your argument, that str8/fornicating man can't believe in the bible because it condemns his behavior.

ehh ehh...That's the basis of the New Testament and the belief in the power of God's salvation. If you don't believe that, don't. The scripture outlines God's plan of salvation through Jesus. I have accepted Jesus as my savior. Making him "Lord" of my life is a process that every believer takes when they accept the burden of their "cross".

SATAN, get behind me.

WHy don't you accept the fact that you don't agree with the bible, you don't agree with my beliefs, and move on. Why continue to spread hatred when, now, it's becoming intolerable?

Nostradamus is not god. Like I told Apexx, I don't owe you anything.

Again..

Your trying to argue against me by referencing to what the bible says.. If you actually read my post.. You'd know that was a dumb move...

The point Apexx was making in the other thread was not "is there a loophole" that makes it ok to be gay in your religion..

The point he was making was why the fuck are you part of a religion that has a view point that people who are gay are evil and will go to hell?

I mean what.........Do you really ask for forgiveness every time you get fucked in the ass? And if so.. Then you obviously are bowing to what I would think most gay people would see as obserd and compleatly antiquated ideas about people of your sexual preference.

And what the fuck is sin other than something your religion teaches you.. A method of creating laws outside the bounds of earthly authoritys... PLEASE dont try and say I am wrong because blah blah blah the bible says this the bible says that about sin...

I dont want to hear it.

You are a blind fool Q.. You just dont realise it.