View Single Post
Old 01-14-05, 02:07 PM   #15
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

Voted For: led poetic

Elemental Soul:

I thought your verse was very well thought out. Not bad imagry. Your vocab could be improved. Storyline was good, flowed nicely. For an area of improvment I would have to say try making you lines the same or close to the same amount. Also, maybe think about using a new formatting to make the overall presentation more effective. It kinda looks boring how it is now in my opinion...but iunno...just something to think about.

Led Poetic:

I thought you had a great overall verse. Amazing vocab. Stayed on topical very well. Only area of improvment I would have to say is try to only write on verse in a topical battle...because you kinda have two completely different things for me to read. For next time if you feel like doing this again, in my opinion I would have to say try to mix both of those verse into one. You can have a verse with vocab and emotion all in one withouth have to use 2 separate verses.

Overall Scores:[b/]

[b]Elemental Soul
- 78/100
Led Poetic - 86/100

Close battle but someones gotta win, no hard feelings, Please return the favour! Topical heads gotta stick together, I would appreciate both of you voting on this link... ttp://community.rapverse.com/showbattlethread.php?t=147152

Congrats on getting my vote Led Poetic, see you around. Payce and props to the both of you.