View Single Post
Old 03-12-09, 10:05 AM   #23
fuck yuu
iBully

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Don't post threads in this forum, idiot.

If I were cerebral approach moderator already I would have tossed this and other shit far into the appropriate sections, because I've yet to read anything from you that isn't far from intellectual.

Just make note of that in the future, although I would doubt I'll get moderator spot, nor did I ever really want it.

I just think of anyone in existence on this site, I deserve all the power to edit.

And why would that be? you beef with mad people... you modded a couple leagues only one of which was barley successful. you've been here since 07 and havent really dont shit for the site other than make a couple of leagues and that was for your benifit more than for the site. Secondly mabye if you didnt get such bad reviews from the RB staff you might actually get some power. Bounce and Feeble both said that you used a supermod's account to give yourself wins where you had losses then deleted the thread off the site so that there was no record but there still was proof.

anyways though, 50 was dope before he came out with get rich or die trying. he basically got rid of Ja, just to become him, himself. he's lost his hunger for it.

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month