View Single Post
Old 02-01-04, 02:15 AM   #9
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP:

Aus: Your flow seemed cut down the middle. Seriously, it was like...every bar was flow..pause...finish. All the way through it. You didn't have great imagery until the end. When they got in the thick of the shit, you started to pick that up. It still wasnt' very in depth though. Great story, it's the only thing that kept me reading. Different approach then I expected on the topic. I expected a death/it shoulda been me topic. However, the way you approached it made it very different. I liked that aspect.

Emerge: Nice flow...Imagery was present throughout the whole piece, but it was faint until the end. Is it just me...or does virtually everyone's Open Mic's nowadays end in death? That's not a bad thing, just would like something different now and then. You likewise had a great story.

Overall: I expected much more from Aus's verse...for the simple fact that it is so long. I liked Aus's approach to the topic more, but I think Emerge put more effort into his piece. maybe if your verse hadn't skipped to different Scenario's so much, it wouldn't have detracted from the piece as much. Not a bad OM Aus...just shoulda been better. I have...

Vote ~ Emerge.