View Single Post
Old 07-25-04, 05:16 PM   #49
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datruth29
Cracker came as we gained our pride back and started to uncover that these people who say that they are better than us, are red neck swines who beat women, whipp kids, drink all day, kill, pilage, eat wild animals, stink, have lice, have small pox, have fleas, comes from a barbaric past themselves (vikings, middles ages, before greece, all barbaric), are lazy (they use us for slavery), and are dependant on brutality just to create a nation.. there is nooooooo fuckin way that they are better, so we made up Cacker, and Devil, and Pecker Wood, and Honkey, and Red Neck, and Wigger, and prolly more..

This was the most racist thing i have seen in this thread. How dare you have the balls to post that? I hope you realize that racism is a two way street. You seem to have a hatred towards white people and that is just sad. Your hatred is for something that happened how long ago? I'm guessing that you might have been a slave.....your mother?....Your grandmother?....Holy shit, do you know anyone that was a slave? I didn't think so. Maybe you forgot that it was a white person that freed the slaves, and then took a bullet for it. Maybe you forget that there were a shit load of white people supporting the equal rights of blacks. Maybe you are just a fucking retard that thinks he can research half a topic and then make the other half up. Well here is a new word that I am calling your people......

RACIST!!!!!!!