Thread: 2 for 1
View Single Post
Old 02-20-05, 07:42 AM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Nice shit man.
Voice sounds dope on track, at times you sound like your just talking your lyrics which hurts flow. G-unit beats can get played, but you rocked it pretty well. Shits mixed pretty well I thought, couldnt really find any noticable problems this time round. I think if you wanna get your name out as a big time solo artist your gonna need to work on your flow rolling around on the beat more as opposed to being articulate and slow. Lyrics were tight as hell in a punchline kind of style, but if you want my real opinion; to an extent you need to work more on actually saying shit with your lyrics instead of just typical gangsta type punchlines and "I'll fuck you up" type verses.. I havnt heard all your shit so forgive me if you already do that on some tracks, but youll find that people will become real fans of your shit if you give them an insight onto your life on an emotional level.

But yeah, both tracks sounded nice. Just need to work on putting more of a personality into your music so when people hear your shit being played they know exactly whos on the mic and they remember your style.