View Single Post
Old 02-08-05, 04:27 AM   #4
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP:

Birth

I saw the light suddenly, and felt strangely inclined to search for the sunshine,
But I'm scared, I wanna stay with mommy, and it looks like their cutting my lifeline.
But i'm still alive, just left momentarily confused, then i think, what a clever rouse,
Looks like here they leave you singing the blues, but just don't leave any clues,
To why this goes on, and little ones are left forlorn, all crying and carrying on,
That's why they call us babies, not calm till mommy reads a story or sings a song.
I don't really think I'll like it out here, But I guess I owe it to mommy to give it a try,
So I say Hello to the world, I hope along with the years, all these fears pass me Bye

The Wonder Years

Man, was I wrong about this place, every day is just filled withnon stop laughs,
Getting looks of adoration and words of praise from all the people that I pass.
I love school, we learn colors and shapes have naptime, me and my buddies play,
No girls, they have cooties, we stay gay in a happy way, and tell them keep away.
Back home hang out with mom and dad, play with my toys or else watch cartoons.
Eat my veggies so i can have dessert, off to bed to tales of pirates and dubloons.
I can do something wrong, play dumb and get away with it because I'm so young,
I think of all the things that I've done, all of the fun, & smile, the party's just begun.

Adolescensce

Damn has life gotten so rough, every little thing makes me feel the world will end,
And HBO shows have me reminiscing, & got mewishing I could sing Soprano again.
Every girl at first seems like my 1 true love, but then all leave me with such pain,
But Joey told me they were all worthless, & the only girl i needed was Mary Jane.
English musta became a foreign language to me, said fuck all that R-E-S-P-E-C-T,
Those who did the most to mold who I'd be no longer meant the least to me,
School was like multiple choice, Which college? I just chose None Of The Above.
Did I mind? I guess I'll Tell you when I get through the haze of this phase of drugs.

Adulthood

Sure, I can say that I wasn't too scared to go through life without taking risks,
But that's little condolensce when you have to ask for permission to take a piss.
Went from using to peddling, observing to meddling, just took whatever i wanted,
Given life and taken it, Stirred up trouble, and never shaken it, and now i'm haunted.
By the faces and souls of the life that I've stole, that were ended before their time,
Men really are selfish cause out of them all, the one I really want back is mine.
Had the curse of turning for the worse, a life that was blessed, made it into a mess,
To reside at my new adress till my last wake-up, then i can finally get some rest.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay