Old 01-14-09, 06:45 PM   #95
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
2 rings > 0 rings

i suppose simple math isn't enough

stop being a fag, your just mad becuase Oklahoma lost...

who gives a fuck how much history you know, how great Stoopes can recruit

or even how grand it is that they made it to the game

you bashed the fuck out of Florida, and kept saying how great Oklahoma was alllllll fucking year long

no one gives a fuck about 2nd place

and thats what they are

congrats

rofl... first of all. If you read, the whole argument was that being a top 5 draft pick is better than winning "rings" in college football. Win or lose, Bradford will still get more money than Tebow due to being drafted at a higher position.

LOL @ that being so hard for you to comprehend.

And I'm mad? Where? I'm saying I'm PROUD of how Oklahoma finished, and I have no regrets. In 2003, 2004, I couldn't say that because Oklahoma didn't show up and choked. This year, they put on a great performance and came close to winning it. So I'm contempt, because I know they gave it their best.

YOU'RE the one who can't get over it. You go around yapping "OKLAHOMA LOST!! FLORIDA WON!!" like it's a news flash trying to get a reaction out of me. You won't. I already affected the outcome and I'm good. Bradford, Gresham, McCoy, and Williams all are coming back instead of entering draft. Returning 9 of 11 defensive starters. Have 5 top 100 recruits, and are closing in on the #1 WR in the country. I'm pumped for next year. Life is good. Sure it would have been great to win, but I'm contempt. Last season provided me with more positive moments, then negative.

and bashed Florida? LOL riight. I never once did. And these links I posting are funny stuff I found. That's not me saying "JHAHA look @ these florida fuckers they're so wack" no it's something even Gator fans have gotten a laugh from as it was posted on a Gators message board.

You're the one who like many people have said man who just try too hard. Try to get a reaction from people. Make you feel like you fit in. Shit, you try it all over RV. Trying to get acceptance. Nobody takes you serious dude. Cut the act. Whenever you try to be serious you just end up exposing us to more facts of how intelligent you are. Need I bring up the whole TV measuring thing?

Stick to selling coke dawg. Even an idiot can do that job, which works perfectly for you. Just don't talk sports, you obviously have no comprehension of the sport except who wins or loses. You're like TeamOne. At least he stopped talking with his idiotic points. BOOMER SOONER!!! PASADENA HERE WE COME!!!

ONE LUTH

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote