View Single Post
Old 06-06-19, 06:42 PM   #94
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato
hey guys i know this forum is kinda dead dunno if anyones even still around but i felt like making a post. i'm OMB's brother, i remember seein him on this site all the time as a kid when i was hanging out in his room

just wanted to say our family is in a good place recently after a few rough years handling the loss. very cool to see all the love for my bro on here, he really was special and had a huge influence on who i am today. it's tragic what happened and i only recently turned older than he was when he passed, so it really hit me how young he really was. i was 11 at the time now i'm 22.

i like to think he lives on through his influence on me, i've even been making beats and writing stuff myself starting last year haha. just wanted to let it be known that we're all doing good these days and we haven't forgot him, even if nobody reads this. it's cool that this site is still up

Hey man. Thanks for the update. I'm one of the old heads here back when OMB was on the site. Your brother was a good guy and it was a privilege to have known him through this site...

One of the best multi guys around when the site peaked in 04... it's good to hear that the family is in a good place now. I wish you and your family all he best for the future and good luck with the writing/beat producing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote